Regardless of the proceeding involved or form used, it is the litigant’s responsibility to ensure that documents filed with the court contain all the necessary information and comply with the applicable rules and law. Please read this disclaimer before using the forms.
When you click on a link to a form, it will open in a new window. The forms are in writable PDF (Adobe) format. They use a fill-in-the blank format and are best viewed with the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can complete the forms online and print them or you can save them to your computer so that you can return to them later. The forms can be saved to your computer with the following steps:
- Click on the link to a form and select “File” and “Save As” from your Web Browser menu
- Choose a save location and save the form to your computer
- Use Adobe Reader on your computer to open the form and enter your information
- If you would like to save the form with the information you have entered, select “File” and “Save” from the Adobe Reader menu
You can now use Adobe Reader to return to the form and your information at any time.
If you require more space than is provided on the form, you may attach additional pages to your document.
If you have any questions or comments about the forms, you may contact the court house in your area. Please note that court staff cannot provide legal advice.
- CR Form 3.02 Consent to Transfer
- CR Form 3.04 Notice of Re-Filing Original Indictment
- CR Form 4.01 Notice Regarding Transcript of Preliminary Inquiry
- CR Form 5.01 Designation of Counsel
- CR Form 6.04 Focus Meeting Report
- CR Form 7.01 Request to Appear at Arraignment Court
- CR Form 10.04 Pre-Trial Conference Report
- CR Form 10.08 Trial Readiness Report
- CR Form 12.02 Notice of Application (General)
- CR Form 12.14A Notice of Abandonment (for prosecutor)
- CR Form 12.14B Notice of Abandonment (for accused)
- CR Form 15.08 Order of Release
- CR Form 17.01 Notice of Re-Election
- CR Form 19.05A Notice of Application for an Order in the Nature of Certiorari
- CR Form 19.05B Return of Documents
- CR Form 19.07 Habeas Corpus Order
- CR Form 20.03A Application for Reduction in Number of Years of Imprisonment without Eligibility for Parole
- CR Form 20.03B Affidavit for Application for Reduction in the Number of Years of Imprisonment without Eligibility for Parole