Regardless of the proceeding involved or form used, it is the litigant’s responsibility to ensure that documents filed with the court contain all the necessary information and comply with the applicable rules and law. Please read this disclaimer before using the forms. The official version of the forms can be found on the House of Assembly website.
When you click on a link to a form, it will open in a new window. The forms are in writable PDF (Adobe) format. They use a fill-in-the blank format and are best viewed with the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can complete the forms online and print them or you can save them to your computer so that you can return to them later. The forms can be saved to your computer with the following steps:
- Click on the link to a form and select “File” and “Save As” from your Web Browser menu
- Choose a save location and save the form to your computer
- Use Adobe Reader on your computer to open the form and enter your information
- If you would like to save the form with the information you have entered, select “File” and “Save” from the Adobe Reader menu
You can now use Adobe Reader to return to the form and your information at any time.
If you require more space than is provided on the form, you may attach additional pages to your document.
If you have any questions or comments about the forms, you may contact the court house in your area. Please note that court staff cannot provide legal advice.
- Originating Application (Ex Parte)
- Originating Application (Inter Partes)
- Interlocutory Application (Ex Parte)
- Interlocutory Application (Inter Partes)
- Affidavit of Service
- Notice of Abandonment/Discontinuance